Are you on an Island trying to do Unbeatable Mind? Join Me! We’ll rock this boat together. Perhaps you don’t belong to other groups or know anyone – same here – let’s encourage each other to reach our full potentials!!

Strength In the Power of the Tongue

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Dianne 11 hours, 53 minutes ago
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

What is the Strongest Member of your body? I submit it’s one of the smallest – your tongue. Your tongue holds the power of life and death. Your tongue can change the course of history. Your tongue can change the course of your life – by both the words you speak from it and the food you intake through it.

I realized the power of my tongue this week. Something I have always been huge on is Keeping My Word…come hail or high water – I am going to keep my word So – I gave you my word earlier this week that I would do a “Murph” exercise – and guess what – ONLY because of YOU and ONLY because I said I would to you – I did not one but two “Murphs”!!! Granted, this is going waaaay beyond myself. When we go beyond ourselves, we find strength we didn’t know we had.

I ran a mile, did 100 each of jumping jacks, pushups, sit-ups/flutter kicks, then ran a 2nd mile. During the first mile I wanted to quit but only because of my word to you, I didn’t quit. THe 2nd mile was actually easier!! And – the BEST – I enjoyed it! It didn’t feel like ‘working out’ – it felt like a fun activity.

What do you need to do today to align the tongue in your mouth with the tongue in your shoe? (Keeping your word, taking action)
    Have a Blessed Day!! Dianne =)

Awesome Dianne – keep going!

I started the year doing the spartan daily workout. This month I started Sealfit Bootcamp. I wont say my 2nd miles are easier. It is getting easier to embrace the suck. I want the results so I do the work. Show up and do some extra ordinary effort.

“It is getting easier to embrace the suck. I want the results so I do the work. Show up and do some extra ordinary effort.” – Wise words Michael!

Michael – yeah – that’s when it gets tough =)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.