Are you on an Island trying to do Unbeatable Mind? Join Me! We’ll rock this boat together. Perhaps you don’t belong to other groups or know anyone – same here – let’s encourage each other to reach our full potentials!!

What Is Your Challenge?

3 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Nick S 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello Best From ALL Over Boat Crew =) What are your challenges? So that’s a pretty broad question – but let me narrow it down. What is your challenge in relation to working out, obtaining your unbeatable mind, taming your ‘monkey mind’?
    For me, if I have accountability or just knowing there is someone to work out ‘with’ – I am more challenged to do so! Who wants to join me in a challenge to complete at least 3 of the exercises on this program every day?

Anonymous @

Great question Dianne – I want to spend a bit of time thinking about this one and will provide a longer answer in the next few day (Kids competing in Stste Surf Life Ssving Carnival at the moment).

At this stage my biggest challenge is deciding how to integrate the practices into my daily routines so that they move beyond being a habit and are just a reflex ie.like breathing.

I approach UM as a philosophy. In this way it is not a prescriptive model of personal development that you either succeed or fail at, but rather something you integrate into your life at a speed and intensity which works for YOU.

At this stage my focus is on integrating the jingle concept into my “life flow”…I am finding it incredibly powerful.

That’s awesome Derek! It sounds like you are truly giving this your all! When you invest this much, you’re sure to see the results you seek!

=)

My challenge is to maintain my morning ritual as this has everything I need in terms of movement, breathing and meditation/visualisation. I have been going well to start, but have not been as dedicated the last few days and I am noticing I am not quite as calm as I was when a crisis rears its head (with teenagers everything is a crisis!). There is so much I can implement but I know from lots of past failures that if you dive into it all in one go you end up stopping, but if you get one thing started and make it a habit then you can move on to the next one. It sticks better! So that is my one thing for now. As a side note in the last 2 weeks, I have had lots of things happen and I was able to cope really well I think because of the UM training.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.